What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Click on Files -> Upload File
2. Fill in information and browse/open the file I want to upload.
3. Get error with the Game Version field and file does not upload.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect the file to upload correctly, instead I receive an error relating to a field that if autofilled and I can not change.
At what time and date (year, month, day) did you get this bug? (Include your timezone)
2/25/2009 5:20 PM PST
Please provide any additional information below.
This error is affecting my Caligari XP/PVP Bars project:
I created the project today, and it is now approved. I successfully updated the description numerous times, as well as adding/deleting images for the project.
When I try to add a file, I get a "This Field is Required" error for the Game Version field. It defaults to AoC:r49064 and see no way to change this.
Please help. :)
- 2 comments
- Last updated
- Feb 27, 2009
- Feb 26, 2009
- Invalid - This was not a valid report.
- Defect - A shortcoming, fault, or imperfection
- Medium - Normal priority.